For a quick and easy meal, try this flavour-packed coconut and zucchini chicken noodle soup.
The ingredient of Coconut and zucchini noodle soup
- 3 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste (see notes)
- 2 x 400ml cans coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon chicken-style stock powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2/3 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Extra 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Coconut and zucchini noodle soup
- Using a vegetable spiraliser, cut zucchini and carrot into long, thin noodles. Set aside until required.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add coconut milk, stock powder, 2 cups water, sugar and fish sauce. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes to allow flavours to develop. Stir in lime juice and chicken.
- Divide zucchini and carrot between 4 serving bowls. Pour over coconut mixture. Serve topped with sprouts, coriander and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Coconut and zucchini noodle soupfatContent: 569.298 calories
saturatedFatContent: 46.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 30.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 46 milligrams cholesterol