Chorizo and octopus, a pleasantly surprising combination to add to your winter soup.
The ingredient of Chorizo and octopus soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and chopped finely
- 1 chorizo, chopped finely
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1L Campbells Real Soup Base - Spanish
- 400g cleaned baby octopus
The instruction how to make Chorizo and octopus soup
- Heat 1 tbs of the oil in a medium to large saucepan and cook onion, garlic, capsicum and chorizo. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and Campbellu2019s Real Soup Base. Bring to the boil.
- Meanwhile heat a chargrill or fry pan. Add the octopus, cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Ladle soup into bowls and top with octopus.
Nutritions of Chorizo and octopus soupfatContent: