A flavoursome fish soup which can be on the table in less than 15 minutes.
The ingredient of Quick Malaysian fish soup
- 125g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1L Campbells Real Soup Base u2013 Malaysian
- 270ml coconut milk
- 500g firm white fish fillets (such as snapper or ling), cubed
- 125g pack baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- Coriander sprigs (to serve)
The instruction how to make Quick Malaysian fish soup
- Soak noodles in boiling water until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine Campbells Real Soup Base-Malaysian and coconut milk in a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil. Add fish and corn and simmer for 3-5 minutes until fish is cooked through and corn is tender.
- Divide noodles among bowls. Ladle over soup. Top with bean sprouts and coriander.
Nutritions of Quick Malaysian fish soupfatContent: