This quick and easy meal uses store-bought spring rolls and a refreshing noodle salad filling and is just the thing for busy weeknights.
The ingredient of Crispy spring roll san choy bau recipe
- 180g packet (12) small frozen Thai spring rolls, thawed (see note)
- 100g vermicelli noodles
- 1 carrot, peeled, shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly shredded
- 2 green shallots, shredded
- 12 large butter lettuce leaves, rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Pickled ginger, to serve
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Soy sauce, to serve
- Fried shallots, to serve
The instruction how to make Crispy spring roll san choy bau recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place spring rolls on the tray and spray with oil. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Place the vermicelli in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and leave to stand for 5 minutes or until softened. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Divide the noodles, spring rolls, carrot, cucumber and shallot among the lettuce leaves. Top with mint, pickled ginger, sweet chilli and soy sauce, and fried shallots.
Nutritions of Crispy spring roll san choy bau recipefatContent: 276.762 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein