Curry in a hurry made at home? Ready in 15 minutes, this green chicken curry with a sprinkle of coconut sambal is perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
The ingredient of Green chicken curry with coconut sambal recipe
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 450g pkt Coles Made Easy Thai Green Chicken Stir Fry with Capsicum andu00a0Green Beans
- 250g pkt Coles Coconut Chilli Limeu00a0Rice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped coriander
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (20g) shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 tbs lime juice
The instruction how to make Green chicken curry with coconut sambal recipe
- Heat the oil in a wok or large deep frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 mins. Add 1/4 cup (60ml) of water and cook for 2 mins oru00a0until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice in the microwave following packet directions.
- To make the coconut sambal, combine the coriander, onion, coconut and lime juice in a small bowl. Season.
- Divide rice and curry between serving bowls. Sprinkle withu00a0the coconut sambal.
Nutritions of Green chicken curry with coconut sambal recipefatContent: 635.023 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein