Turn a pack of stir-fry vegetables into these crunchy fritters which the whole family will love.
The ingredient of Vegetable fritters with garlic yoghurt
- 400g pkt traditional stir-fry mix
- 1 cup (130g) plain flour
- 2 single clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3/4 cup (180ml) water
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Oil for deep frying
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- Steamed white rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetable fritters with garlic yoghurt
- Place traditional stir-fry into a large mixing bowl. Trim broccoli and snow peas into smaller pieces. Add flour, half of the garlic, water and season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Fill a wok to one-third full with oil and heat over moderately high heat. Drop heaped tablespoons of fritter mixture into oil and deep fry for about 5 mins, turning frequently until golden and crisp. Drain on a platter lined with paper towel. Continue with remaining batter.
- Stir the remaining garlic through yoghurt and serve with warm fritters and steamed rice.
Nutritions of Vegetable fritters with garlic yoghurtfatContent: 444.54 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates