Full of fresh flavours, this easy Malaysian soup is ready in a jiffy.
The ingredient of Quick spicy prawn laksa
- 100g (1/3 cup) Ayam Malaysian Laksa Paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 24 green prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 200g dried rice stick noodles
- 120g green beans, thickly sliced diagonally
- 80g bean sprouts, trimmed
- Fresh Thai basil, leaves picked, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick spicy prawn laksa
- Heat a large non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add laksa paste and cook for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Stir in coconut milk and water. Simmer for 3 minutes or until heated through and well combined. Add prawns and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles following packet directions. Drain.
- Place a nest of noodles in each serving bowl. Ladle laksa mixture around noodles. Top with beans, sprouts and basil. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Quick spicy prawn laksafatContent: