Satisfy your tastebuds with this honey ginger beef salad combined with organic soba noodles.
The ingredient of Honey ginger beef with soba noodle salad
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 4 x 120g Coles Australian Beef Fillets (about 480g)
- 110g Hakubaku Organic Soba Noodles
- 300g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
The instruction how to make Honey ginger beef with soba noodle salad
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on high. Combine the honey and ginger in a small bowl. Rub honey mixture evenly over the beef. Cook the beef for 2 1/2 mins each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Reserve pan juices. Thinly slice the beef fillets across the grain.
- Meanwhile, cook the soba noodles in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins or until tender, adding the snow peas and asparagus in the last 1 min of cooking. Refresh the noodle mixture under cold running water. Drain well.
- Place noodle mixture, carrot, spring onion and half the coriander in a large bowl. Drizzle with lime juice, soy sauce and sesame oil. Toss to combine.
- Divide the noodle salad among serving plates and sprinkle with remaining coriander. Top with the beef and drizzle with any pan juices. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
Nutritions of Honey ginger beef with soba noodle saladfatContent: 370.689 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein