The ingredient of Pork stir-fry
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g pork stir-fry strips
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 125g snow peas, trimmed, halved diagonally lengthways
- 425g can baby corn spears, drained
- 190g jar Thai chilli jam stir-fry paste
The instruction how to make Pork stir-fry
- Place rice into a sieve. Rinse under cold water. Bring 3 cups of water to the boil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add rice. Cover tightly. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off heat. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 teaspoon of oil. Swirl to coat. Add one-third of the pork. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until browned. Remove to a plate. Repeat twice with oil and remaining pork.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon of oil and onion to wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add snow peas. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Return pork to wok with corn and stir-fry paste. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Pork stir-fryfatContent: 599.89 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 96 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 35 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 119 milligrams cholesterol