Discover the magnificent combination of fresh fruit dipped into silky smooth lime and coconut cream.
The ingredient of Coconut and lime creams
- 600ml cream
- 300ml coconut cream
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, plus 1 extra, finely shredded, to garnish
- 10g (2 sheets) leaf gelatine
- 4 limes, juiced
- 200g caster sugar
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled
- 1 red papaya, peeled
- 1/2 medium pawpaw, peeled
- 1 star fruit
The instruction how to make Coconut and lime creams
- Place cream, coconut cream and lime leaves in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and set aside for 15 minutes to infuse.
- Place gelatine in a bowl of cold water for 2 minutes to soften. Squeeze dry. Remove and discard lime leaves from cream. Add gelatine to cream and stir over low heat for 1 minute until gelatine has melted. Strain into pots and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to set.
- Place lime juice, sugar and 1/2 cup water in a pan over low heat. Stir until sugar has dissolved, then simmer for 5 minutes until thickened. Set aside to cool. Cut fruit into bite-sized chunks, thread onto skewers and brush with syrup.
- Serve skewered fruit with the coconut pots, drizzled with syrup and garnished with lime leaf.
Nutritions of Coconut and lime creamsfatContent: 476.566 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 24 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 35 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 79 milligrams cholesterol