The ingredient of Red curry fish kebabs with coconut rice
- 750g thick ling fish fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into 3cm cubes
- 4 spring onion bulbs, trimmed, quartered
- 1/3 cup Thai red curry paste (see tip)
- canola oil cooking spray
- 270ml can light coconut milk
- 1 cup Basmati rice, rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- lime cheeks, to serve
The instruction how to make Red curry fish kebabs with coconut rice
- Thread fish, capsicum and onion alternately onto skewers. Brush skewers with curry paste.
- Place coconut milk, 1/2 cup cold water and rice in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Cover with 2 layers of plastic wrap. Microwave on high (100%) for 5 minutes. Microwave on medium (50%) for 7 minutes. Set aside for 5 minutes or until remaining liquid is absorbed. Carefully remove plastic wrap. Using a fork, fluff rice to separate grains.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook kebabs, in batches, turning occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until fish is browned and cooked through.
- Place kebabs on plates. Top with coriander. Serve with coconut rice and lime cheeks.
Nutritions of Red curry fish kebabs with coconut ricefatContent: 442.628 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 42.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 86 milligrams cholesterol