Add some Asian flavours to your week with this simply delicious beef & broccolini noodle salad.
The ingredient of Beef and broccolini noodle salad
- 200g dried rice stick noodles
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved crossways
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Olive oil spray
- 350g beef sirloin steak, excess fat trimmed
- 55g (1 cup) bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons cashews, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Beef and broccolini noodle salad
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes to soak, adding broccolini in the last 2 minutes, or until the noodles are tender and broccolini is bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain and return to the bowl.
- Meanwhile, place fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar and sugar in a bowl and stir until sugar dissolves. Preheat chargrill on high. Spray with olive oil spray. Cook the steak for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 2 minutes to rest. Thinly slice across the grain.
- Add the beef, bean sprouts, basil and half the dressing to the noodle mixture and toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls. Drizzle over the remaining dressing and sprinkle with the cashew to serve.
Nutritions of Beef and broccolini noodle saladfatContent: 406.3 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 51 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein