Get outdoors and behind the barbie with Curtis Stones salt and pepper prawns served with fresh avocado and snow pea sprouts.
The ingredient of BBQ salt and pepper prawns with avocado and snow pea sprouts
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar or caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 small spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 (about 200g total) carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, sliced diagonally
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black peppercorns
- 3 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 20 large prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- Canola oil, to brush
- 100g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 55g (1/3 cup) salted peanuts, roasted, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make BBQ salt and pepper prawns with avocado and snow pea sprouts
- Preheat the barbecue on medium-high heat. In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice, sugar, fish sauce, spring onion and garlic to blend. In a large bowl, toss the carrots, cucumber and radishes with 2 tablespoons of the dressing to coat. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the pepper and sea salt flakes to blend. Brush the prawns with oil to coat. Season well with the salt and pepper mixture. Barbecue for about 1 1/2 minutes on each side, or until charred and cooked through.
- Divide the sprouts among serving plates. Top with the vegetables, prawns and avocado. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and sprinkle with peanuts.
Nutritions of BBQ salt and pepper prawns with avocado and snow pea sproutsfatContent: