Get ready to sizzle with this speedy Green curry and vegetable stir-fry.
The ingredient of Green curry chicken and vegetable stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 large (about 360g) Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup (75g) green curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 5cm lengths
- 200g snow peas, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, cut lengthways into wedges
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 cup coarsely chopped coriander
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Green curry chicken and vegetable stir-fry
- Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat until very hot. Add one-third of the chicken and onion. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until just cooked through. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat in 2 more batches with the remaining oil, chicken and onion.
- Return chicken mixture to the wok. Add the curry paste. Stir-fry for 1 min or until fragrant. Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Add the asparagus, snow peas and bok choy. Stir-fry for 2-3 mins or until asparagus is tender and bok choy is just wilted. Remove from heat. Add the sugar, lime juice and fish sauce.
- Divide stir-fry among serving plates. Sprinkle with coriander. Serve with steamed jasmine rice and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Green curry chicken and vegetable stir-fryfatContent: 466.05 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 20 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein