It takes less than 10 minutes to cook this flavoursome Thai fish curry.
The ingredient of Vegetable and fish green curry
- 3 teaspoons Thai green curry paste
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- 400g firm white fish fillets, cubed
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 medium red capsicum, cubed
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetable and fish green curry
- Cook curry paste in a deep frying pan over medium heat for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add coconut milk and 1/2 cup cold water. Bring to the boil.
- Add fish, zucchini, broccolini, capsicum, fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar. Stir to combine. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through and vegetables tender.
- Stir through coriander. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Vegetable and fish green curryfatContent: 267.68 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein
sodiumContent: 54 milligrams cholesterol