This delicious beef and potato curry is perfect on a winter night.
The ingredient of Beef and potato curry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 small onions, quartered
- 500g Coles beef stir fry strips
- 1/4 cup Valcom massaman curry paste
- 1 x 400ml TCC coconut milk
- 750g Edgell tiny taters, drained and halved (see tip, below)
- 1 cup frozen beans
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Brand microwave basmati rice
- Mango chutney, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef and potato curry
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and beef strips and cook, stirring, for 5 mins, or until browned. Add curry paste and coconut milk and cook, covered, for 20 mins, or until beef is tender.
- Add potatoes and beans and cook for 5 mins more, until heated through. Serve with cooked rice and mango chutney.
Nutritions of Beef and potato curryfatContent: 880.954 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 25.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 83.9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5.8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 51 grams protein
sodiumContent: 112 milligrams cholesterol