The ingredient of Sweet chilli fish with mash & beans
- 1kg potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) thickened cream
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 270g jar Thai-style sweet chilli stir-fry sauce
- 4 firm white fish fillets (like ling or perch)
- 175g green beans, halved lengthways
The instruction how to make Sweet chilli fish with mash & beans
- Place the potatoes into a large saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash with the cream and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1/3 cup (80ml) of the stir-fry sauce to a large frying pan. Stir over a medium heat. Add the fish and cook for 2-3 minutes on both sides or until flakes with a fork. Keep warm.
- Steam or boil the beans until bright green and just tender. Warm the remaining stir-fry sauce in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Divide the mash among serving plates. Top with the beans, fish and warm stir-fry sauce. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sweet chilli fish with mash & beansfatContent: 506.68 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 30 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 113 milligrams cholesterol