Its quick and easy but this spicy Thai red curry will keep you warm and satisfied.
The ingredient of Roast duck with red curry (Gaeng phed ped yang)
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) coconut milk
- 1/3 cup basic Thai red curry paste (see related recipe)
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut cream
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 4 Thai apple eggplant, cut in half
- 1/2 roast duck*, cut into bite-size pieces
- 200g pineapple, cut into 2cm pieces
- 10 grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup Thai basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated palm sugar
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast duck with red curry (Gaeng phed ped yang)
- Heat 1/4 cup coconut milk in a wok over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes or until oil starts to separate from milk. Add curry paste and stir for 2-3 minutes or until roasted and fragrant. Add remaining coconut milk and cream and bring to the boil, then add lime leaves and eggplant. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until eggplant starts to soften.
- Add remaining ingredients to wok and cook for a further 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Roast duck with red curry (Gaeng phed ped yang)fatContent: