Try this delicious Thai curry to delight your loved ones.
The ingredient of Curry prawns with Singapore noodles
- 350g fresh Singapore or thin egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, trimmed, white part bruised, thinly sliced
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup Thai red curry paste
- 270ml can Ayam coconut cream
- 1/2 cup fish stock
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 24 green king prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Curry prawns with Singapore noodles
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes or until noodles soften. Drain. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add onion. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add lemongrass and curry paste. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Spoon the thick, top layer of the coconut cream into wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in remaining coconut cream, stock, 1 tablespoon of lime juice and sugar. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add prawns and cook for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour. Add snow peas and noodles. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until warmed through. Toss through coriander. Spoon into bowls. Serve.
Nutritions of Curry prawns with Singapore noodlesfatContent: 553.524 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 170 milligrams cholesterol