This easy beef & basil curry will quickly become a family favourite.
The ingredient of Easy beef & basil curry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g Coles Butcher diced beef
- 2 tablespoons Valcom red curry paste
- 300ml coconut milk
- 500g kent pumpkin, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup light cooking cream
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped, to serve
- 450g pkt steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Easy beef & basil curry
- Heat half the oil in a deep saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 mins. Add garlic and cook for 30 secs. Transfer to a bowl. Heat the remaining oil in the pan and cook beef for 2-3 mins or until browned. Return onion mixture to the pan. Add curry paste and stir to coat.
- Add the coconut milk and cook for 30 mins. Add the pumpkin and cook for 20 mins or until the beef and pumpkin are tender. Stir in peas and cook for 4 mins. Drizzle over the cream. Top with basil and peanuts and serve with rice.
Nutritions of Easy beef & basil curryfatContent: 1087.928 calories
saturatedFatContent: 52.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 24.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 102 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10.7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 55.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 128 milligrams cholesterol