Take the shortcut to Thailand with our quick and easy cheats dish.
The ingredient of Green curry salmon with noodle salad
- 4 (about 200g each) salmon fillets
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Ayam Thai green curry paste
- 125ml (1/2 cup) light coconut cream
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup Rainbow salad
- 3/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 100g bean thread vermicelli noodles
The instruction how to make Green curry salmon with noodle salad
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish. Combine curry paste, coconut cream and half the lime juice in a jug. Pour over salmon and bake for 16-18 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Place noodles in a bowl. Cover with boiling water and stand for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Refresh and drain. Toss with the rainbow salad, coriander and the remaining lime juice. Divide salmon among plates. Serve with noodle salad.
Nutritions of Green curry salmon with noodle saladfatContent: