This quick and easy side dish is the perfect accompaniment to any Thai-style main.
The ingredient of Ginger and garlic stir-fried vegetables
- Olive oil spray
- 2 bunches broccolini, ends trimmed, halved
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, halved
- 2 medium (about 250g) ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
The instruction how to make Ginger and garlic stir-fried vegetables
- Heat a large wok over medium-high heat. Spray with the olive oil spray. Add the broccolini and bok choy and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp.
- Add the tomato, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Add the fish sauce, cover the wok with a lid and steam for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Serve immediately with the Thai-roasted pork fillet.
Nutritions of Ginger and garlic stir-fried vegetablesfatContent: 71.7 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6.5 grams protein