This noodle salad with its fresh asian flavours makes the perfect weekday lunch.
The ingredient of Lemongrass and ginger beef noodle salad
- 500g beef rump steak, trimmed, cut into 2mm-thick slices
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Lemongrass & Ginger Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 250g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 20g (1/3 cup) coconut flakes, toasted
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseedsed, thinly sliced
- 60ml (u00bc cup) fish sauce
- 60ml (u00bc cup) fresh lime juice
- 3 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Lemongrass & Ginger Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The instruction how to make Lemongrass and ginger beef noodle salad
- Place the beef in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add the garlic, sugar, 1 tablespoon oil and fish sauce. Toss until the beef is well coated.
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 4 minutes or until softens. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Use scissors to cut the noodles in half. Divide the noodles among large serving bowls.
- Meanwhile, make chilli dressing. Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Top the noodles with the cucumber, carrot and mint.
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Cook beef, tossing, for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Divide steak among bowls, drizzle with the dressing and remaining tablespoon of oil. Top with bean sprouts and coconut flakes.
Nutritions of Lemongrass and ginger beef noodle saladfatContent: