A generous sprinkle of Thai seasoning adds flavour to this summery salad.
The ingredient of Spicy chicken & mango salad
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Thai seasoning
- 1/3 cup (80g) S&W Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 2 mangoes, peeled & sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander
The instruction how to make Spicy chicken & mango salad
- To make spicy chicken, brush both sides of chicken with oil & sprinkle Thai seasoning on non-stick baking paper. Gently pat to adhere seasoning.
- BBQ or grill tenderloins for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Set aside.
- To make lime dressing, combine water and lemon juice, then using a spoon gradually beat into S&W Whole Egg Mayonnaise inu2028 a bowl. Stir in lime rind.
- Arrange salad leaves, mango, onion and coriander on a platter. Place chicken on top of salad. Drizzle with dressing.
Nutritions of Spicy chicken & mango saladfatContent: