The flavours of Thai red curry on a stick, it doesnt get much better than that.
The ingredient of Red curry prawn skewers
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Thai red curry paste
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, vein removed, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1kg (24) green king prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- Rice bran oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Red curry prawn skewers
- Combine coconut milk, curry paste, lime leaves and fish sauce in a bowl. Add prawns. Toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat barbecue plate on high. Thread 4 prawns onto each skewer. Spray skewers with oil. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until prawns turn pink and are cooked through. Serve.
Nutritions of Red curry prawn skewersfatContent: 100.619 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 88 milligrams cholesterol