Dish up hearty, wholesome fare for the family with this delicious meatball curry.
The ingredient of Pork meatball green curry
- 800g pork mince
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 fresh long green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/4 cup green curry paste (see note)
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 cup Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated palm sugar
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork meatball green curry
- Combine mince, ginger, chilli, garlic and half the coriander in a bowl. Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned all over. Place on a large plate.
- Add curry paste to pan. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened and reduced slightly.
- Return meatballs to pan with lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and beans. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until beans are tender and meatballs are cooked through. Remove from heat. Stir in basil and remaining coriander. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Pork meatball green curryfatContent: 720.585 calories
saturatedFatContent: 40.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 24.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 48 grams protein
sodiumContent: 121 milligrams cholesterol