For a Mex meal serve with burritos, or Thai it up with steamed jasmine rice.
The ingredient of Grilled squid with guacamole salad
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 600g cleaned squid hoods, scored, cut into 5cm pieces (see Note)
- 1 large green oak leaf lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 large avocado, roughly chopped
- 400g tomato medley mix, quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Grilled squid with guacamole salad
- Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill on high heat.
- Finely chop one-third of the coriander. Place squid and chopped coriander in a medium bowl. Season generously with salt and pepper. Cook squid on barbecue, tossing, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, arrange lettuce on serving plates. Top with avocado, tomato, squid and remaining coriander. Combine lime juice and oil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over salad. Serve.
Nutritions of Grilled squid with guacamole saladfatContent: 308.788 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 27.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 298 milligrams cholesterol