Sit down to a hearty meat-free bowl of goodness with this delicious dish that will have you adding tofu to the grocery list more often!
The ingredient of Tofu and egg rice bowl recipe
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) jasmine rice
- 4 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 2 x 200g pkts Thai marinated tofu
- 350g pkt Coles Asian Style Salad Kit
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Tofu and egg rice bowl recipe
- Cook the rice following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray. Place over medium heat. Crack each egg into the pan, allowing room for spreading. Cook the eggs for 4-5 mins or until the whites are set and yolks are still runny. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the tofu to the pan. Cook for 2 mins each side or until heated through.
- Place the dressing from the salad kit in a small bowl. Add 1/4 cup (60ml) warm water and stir to combine. Divide rice evenly among serving bowls. Top with tofu, vegetable mix from the salad kit and eggs. Drizzle with the dressing mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Tofu and egg rice bowl recipefatContent: 620.683 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 81 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein