Looking for a quick and easy dinner? Try this 17-minute lemongrass beef bowl served with rice, carrots and snow peas.
The ingredient of Lemongrass beef bowl
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 80g tube Gourmet Garden Thai Seasoning Stir-in Paste
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free sweet chilli sauce, plus extra, to serve
- 2 x 250g pkts microwave coconut, chilli & lemongrass basmati rice
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled, finely shredded
- Fresh basil or Thai basil sprigs, to serve
- 50g (1/3 cup) roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- Lime cheeks, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemongrass beef bowl
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add all the paste and stir-fry for 10-15 seconds or until fragrant. Add mince and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until browned. Stir in the fish sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Set aside.
- Heat the rice following the packet instructions. Divide the rice, mince, snow peas, carrot and basil sprigs among serving bowls. Top with the peanuts, chilli and extra sweet chilli sauce. Serve with lime cheeks.
Nutritions of Lemongrass beef bowlfatContent: 632.394 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein