These Asian omelettes are full of healthy vegetables and tasty herbs and spices.
The ingredient of Coriander and corn omelette rolls
- 4 eggs
- 125g can corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves, plus extra to garnish
- Sweet chilli sauce or ketjap manis, to serve
The instruction how to make Coriander and corn omelette rolls
- Place the eggs, corn and soy in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of water, beat to combine, then set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of the oil in a small non-stick frypan over medium-low heat. Add half the egg mixture to cover the base of the pan, then cook until set, Carefully remove from pan and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Place the omelettes on a clean chopping board and spread half the green curry paste over each. Sprinkle the spring onion and chilli over the top, reserving a little of each for garnish, followed by the coriander. Roll each omelette up tightly, then cut in half on the diagonal.
- Place each omelette on a serving plate, garnish with remaining spring onion and chilli, plus extra coriander, and serve with sweet chilli sauce and/or ketjap manis.
Nutritions of Coriander and corn omelette rollsfatContent: 320.499 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein