The ingredient of Seafood in curry sauce with snake beans
- 400g (2 cups) jasmine rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 medium red onion, peeled, cut into thin wedges
- 1 lemon grass stem, pale section only, finely chopped
- 290g can Thai red curry cooking sauce
- 100g snake beans, cut into 5cm lengths
- 400g flathead fillet or flake fish fillets, skinned, cut into 4cm pieces
- 350g fresh mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Seafood in curry sauce with snake beans
- Cook rice in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain well and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in the lemon grass and cook for 30 seconds. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Thai red curry cooking sauce. Return to medium heat and bring the mixture to the boil, stirring occasionally. Cover the pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the snake beans, cover and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. Stir in the fish and mussels, cover and cook for a further 3 minutes or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork and the mussels open. Discard any unopened mussels. Stir in the coriander and serve the curry with the Jasmine rice.
Nutritions of Seafood in curry sauce with snake beansfatContent: