Grab some chopsticks and tuck in to this sweet and spicy beef mince and noodle stir fry.
The ingredient of Sweet chilli beef stir-fry
- 450g packet fresh hokkien noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 500g beef mince
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil, extra
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 300g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
The instruction how to make Sweet chilli beef stir-fry
- Cook a hokkien noodles following packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a wok over high heat. Add beef mince. Stir-fry for 8 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl, draining excess fat.
- Add 1 tablespoon peanut oil to wok. Stir-fry red onion, garlic cloves and ginger for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add broccoli, red capsicum and frozen peas. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Return mince to wok with soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add noodles. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Sweet chilli beef stir-fryfatContent: