This tasty dinner needs barely any prep - just stir-fry the beef strips and shredded veg, then serve over microwaved rice.
The ingredient of Easy beef stir-fry recipe
- 2 x 300g pkts Coles Made Easy Beef Stir Fry Strips in Thai Seasoning*
- 2 x 300g pkts Coles Australian Superfood Stir-Fry
- 450g pkt microwavable jasmine rice
- 1 cup (150g) dry-roasted cashews
- 1 cup coriander sprigs
The instruction how to make Easy beef stir-fry recipe
- Heat a wok or large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add one-quarter of the beef. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Repeat, in 3 more batches, with the remaining beef.
- Return the beef to the wok or pan with the vegetables and 1 cup (250ml) water. Stir-fry for 2-3 mins or until just heated through.
- Heat the rice in microwave following packet directions. Divide among serving bowls. Top with the beef mixture. Sprinkle with cashews and coriander to serve.
Nutritions of Easy beef stir-fry recipefatContent: 755.479 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 113 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein