Fast and simple, fried rice is perfect for those of us who dont have time to spend in the kitchen.
The ingredient of Easy fried rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 shallots, trimmed, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 150g fresh baby corn, sliced
- 1/2 cup (80g) frozen peas
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 3 cups (495g) cooked jasmine rice, cooled
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Easy fried rice
- Heat the oil in a wok over a medium heat. Add the shallots, garlic, ginger, corn and peas. Increase the heat to high and cook for 3 minutes or until just tender.
- Add the egg and cook quickly for a minute until the egg is just set. Add the rice and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until warmed through. Stir through the chilli sauce and half of the Thai basil leaves.
- Serve the warm rice topped with the cucumber and remaining basil leaves, drizzle with a little extra chilli sauce if desired.
Nutritions of Easy fried ricefatContent: 304.964 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 109 milligrams cholesterol