This crunchy Asian salad has crispy bacon to add extra flavour.
The ingredient of Crunchy Asian noodle salad
- 4 rashers bacon, finely diced
- 2 cups bok choy or pak choy, sliced
- 1/2 cup spring onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 2 pkts Changs fried noodles
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons sugar
The instruction how to make Crunchy Asian noodle salad
- Place large non-stick frypan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add diced bacon and cook for about 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside on paper towel.
- Place small frypan over low heat. Once warm, add pine nuts and slivered almonds, shake pan frequently ensuring nuts are evenly toasted. Toast for about 3 u2013 5 minutes until nuts are light golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- For the dressing: combine vegetable oil, soy sauce and sugar in a clean jar, when ready to serve salad place lid on jar and shake to combine. Alternatively whisk ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Combine bok choy, spring onions, pine nuts, almonds and sunflower kernels in a large serving bowl. Just before serving add fried noodles, bacon and salad dressing. Toss ingredients well and serve.
Nutritions of Crunchy Asian noodle saladfatContent: