A 20-minute curry of tender pork pieces, eggplant and sweet peas garnished with fragrant coriander leaves.
The ingredient of Pork, eggplant and pea curry
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- 2 small eggplants trimmed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 400g cooked pork meat, shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1 lime grated, rind only
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Pappadums, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork, eggplant and pea curry
- Heat curry paste in a large saucepan on medium for 1 min until fragrant. Add coconut milk. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Add eggplant and simmer, covered for 5 mins until tender.
- Add sugar, fish sauce and lime rind. Simmer for 1 min. Add pork and peas. Cover and cook for 3 mins until peas are tender. Stir through coriander, reserving a few leaves to garnish. Spoon curry into serving bowls, top each with diced tomato and reserved coriander leaves. Serve with steamed rice and pappadums.
Nutritions of Pork, eggplant and pea curryfatContent: