Turn zucchini into noodles in this fresh, light stir-fry that will bring even the fussy eaters to the table.
The ingredient of Chilli prawn and zoodle stir-fry
- 4 large zucchini
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 20 medium green prawns, peeled, tails intact
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 long red chillies, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 600g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup fresh Thai basil or basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Chilli prawn and zoodle stir-fry
- Using a spiral slicer, cut zucchini into long thin noodles.
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry prawns, in 2 batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in wok. Add garlic, ginger, chilli and onion. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add asparagus and beans. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just tender.
- Combine soy sauce and honey in a small bowl. Add soy sauce mixture and zucchini to wok. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until zucchini is just tender. Add basil and coriander. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Chilli prawn and zoodle stir-fryfatContent: 277.718 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 142 milligrams cholesterol