Serve these easy prawn and mango rice paper rolls to your guests. They are ready in a flash!
The ingredient of Prawn and mango rice paper rolls with nam jim
- 2 long red chillies, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated palm sugar
- 12 rice paper wrappers
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch Thai basil, leaves picked
- 2 eschalots, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, cut into thin strips
- 18 cooked peeled prawns, deveined, halved
- 1/2 cup (75g) roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
The instruction how to make Prawn and mango rice paper rolls with nam jim
- To make the nam jim dipping sauce, using a mortar and pestle, pound the chilli, garlic and lime zest to a coarse paste. Transfer to a bowl, add lime juice, fish and soy sauces, ginger and palm sugar, and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Soak 1 rice paper wrapper in a bowl of warm water for 10 seconds, then place on a clean damp tea towel. Place 1-2 slices mango along one end, then top with 2-3 basil leaves, eschalot, cucumber, 3 prawn halves and peanuts. Fold in sides of wrapper, then roll up to enclose. Repeat to make 12 rolls. Serve with nam jim for dipping.
Nutritions of Prawn and mango rice paper rolls with nam jimfatContent: