Have weeknight dinners become boring and repetitive? Shake things up with this spicy pork larb!
The ingredient of Spicy pork larb with chilli sauce
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 2 carrots (see note)
- 2u20443 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 500g pork mince
- 1 bunch choy sum, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 long red chillies, finely chopped
- 1u20443 cup honey
- 1u20443 cup lime juice, plus extra wedges to serve
- 3 eschalots, thinly sliced
- 2u20443 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2u20443 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
The instruction how to make Spicy pork larb with chilli sauce
- Cook the rice following packet directions.
- Using the julienne attachment on a food processor or a sharp knife, cut carrots into matchsticks. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add coriander and sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mince. Cook, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon, for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned. Add choy sum, fish sauce and 1 chopped chilli. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, place honey in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Once just boiled, remove from heat. Stir in remaining chilli and 1u20442 the lime juice.
- Add eschalot, mint, basil and remaining lime juice to pork. Divide rice among bowls. Top with pork mixture and carrot salad. Drizzle with chilli sauce. Serve with extra lime wedges.
Nutritions of Spicy pork larb with chilli saucefatContent: 630.96 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 74.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 67 milligrams cholesterol