Pork mince: Trot down to the supermarket for a handy stand-by to rev up winter dinners!
The ingredient of Pork san choy bau platter
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 400g pork mince
- 227g can whole water chestnuts, drained, quartered
- 2 tablespoons Ayam oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 200g dried rice-stick (pad Thai) noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce, coarsely shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons roasted cashew nuts, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Pork san choy bau platter
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. Stir-fry onion and ginger for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add mince. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Add water chestnuts, oyster sauce and half the soy sauce. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 10 minutes or until tender. Separate with a fork. Drain. Transfer to a platter. Drizzle with sesame oil and remaining soy sauce. Toss to coat.
- Toss lettuce through mince mixture. Arrange over noodles. Top with coriander and cashews. Serve.
Nutritions of Pork san choy bau platterfatContent: 448.364 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein
sodiumContent: 54 milligrams cholesterol