Make a fragrant fish curry with this deliciously easy recipe.
The ingredient of Thai fish noodle curry
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 375ml can light evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 350g orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 150g green beans, cut into 3cm pieces
- 300g white fish fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 125g packet rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 cup beansprouts, trimmed
The instruction how to make Thai fish noodle curry
- Place cornflour in a bowl. Add tablespoons evaporated milk and stir to form a smooth paste. Stir in remaining milk and stock.
- Heat oil in a large wok over medium heat. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Stir in milk mixture. Bring to a simmer. Add sweet potato. Cook, partially covered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until sweet potato is almost tender.
- Add broccolini, beans and fish to wok. Cook, partially covered, for 5 minutes or until fish is just cooked through. Stir in fish sauce and sugar.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a large bowl and cover with lukewarm water. Set aside for 5 minutes to soften. Drain. Divide among serving bowls.
- Top noodles with vegetables and fish. Ladle over broth. Top with beansprouts.
Nutritions of Thai fish noodle curryfatContent: 375.708 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 65 milligrams cholesterol