Try this fragrant Thai green curry with prawns for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
The ingredient of Thai green curry prawns
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 tablespoons store-bought green curry paste
- 2 cups (500ml) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 270ml can light coconut cream
- 1 small red capsicum, seeds removed, chopped coarsely
- 1 punnet baby corn, halved lengthwise
- 3/4 cup (45g) broccoli flowerets
- 75g snow peas, trimmed
- 20 uncooked king prawns, heads removed, peeled with tails left intact
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Thai basil leaves
The instruction how to make Thai green curry prawns
- Heat oil in a large deep non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute. Stir in stock and coconut cream. Bring to a high simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add capsicum, baby corn and broccoli. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Add snow peas and prawns. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until prawns are cooked through.
- Stir through lime juice and basil leaves, and serve with rice.
Nutritions of Thai green curry prawnsfatContent: