This quick and healthy family meal can be on the table in 30 minutes. For paleo version, please see the notes section.
The ingredient of Thai chicken mince green curry
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 500g lean chicken mince
- 1/4 cup Thai green curry paste
- 200g green beans, trimmed, cut into 2cm lengths
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, diced
- 230g can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 1/2 cup (125ml) reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander, plus extra to serve
- 2 cups steamed SunRice jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai chicken mince green curry
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry onion for 2 minutes, or until golden. Add chicken and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, breaking mince up with a wooden spoon, until browned. Add curry paste and stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add beans, capsicum and bamboo and stir-fry for 1 minute. Then add stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir through coriander. Serve with steamed rice and extra coriander.
Nutritions of Thai chicken mince green curryfatContent: 351.569 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6.9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 26.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 108 milligrams cholesterol