The ingredient of Thai chicken curry with lemon grass
- 8 chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 brown onions, halved, cut into wedges
- 1 stem lemon grass, shredded
- 500g jar Taylors Thai green curry with lemon grass simmer sauce
- 100g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 150g snow peas, halved
- Steamed rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai chicken curry with lemon grass
- Trim chicken of excess fat and cut into quarters. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add half the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes or until brown. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining chicken.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan. Add the onion and lemon grass, and cook for 3-4 minutes or until soft. Return the chicken to the pan, and add the simmer sauce. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the beans and snowpeas and cook uncovered, for a further 5 minutes or until just tender. Serve with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Thai chicken curry with lemon grassfatContent: 591.047 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 47 grams protein
sodiumContent: 193 milligrams cholesterol