Have dinner on the table in 30 minutes with this speedy, one-pot turkey pad thai.
The ingredient of One-pot Turkey pad thai
- 200g dried rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 500g turkey mince
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup Chinese cooking wine (shao hsing)
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 150g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 1 red onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup finely shredded wombok (Chinese cabbage)
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Sliced red chilli, to serve
- Roasted unsalted peanuts, to serve
- Lime halves, to serve
- Sambal oelek, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pot Turkey pad thai
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes. Separate noodles with a fork. Drain. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok or large deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mince. Stir-fry, breaking up mince, for 5 minutes or until starting to brown. Add ginger and garlic. Stir to combine. Add cooking wine, soy sauce and sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Add beans and onion. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until onion just softens. Add noodles and wombok. Stir-fry for a further 1 minute or until heated through.
- Serve noodles topped with bean sprouts, coriander, chilli and peanuts. Serve lime and sambal to the side.
Nutritions of One-pot Turkey pad thaifatContent: