Warm up on winter nights with an easy Thai fish curry.
The ingredient of Thai red fish curry with noodles
- 200g Pad Thai rice noodles
- 1/4 cup (60ml) peanut oil
- 600g firm boneless white fish fillets (such as ling), cut into 2cm thick slices
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, chopped, dark and pale parts separated
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked, roots chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 2/3 cup (165ml) coconut cream
- 1/2 cup (75g) chopped peanuts
- Bean sprouts, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai red fish curry with noodles
- Soak noodles in hot water for 10 minutes or until soft, then drain. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over high heat and season the fish. Stir-fry half the fish for 2 minutes or until slightly golden, then transfer to a plate. Repeat with another 1 tbs oil and remaining fish.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the pan, then and add the garlic, white spring onion and coriander root. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until softened. Add the curry paste and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes or until fragrant, then add the fish sauce, sugar snap peas, 1/4 cup (60ml) water and cook for a further 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly reduced. Return the fish to the wok with coconut cream and remaining spring onion, then toss to combine and warm through.
- Divide the noodles among 4 bowls and top with the fish curry. Serve immediately with coriander leaves, peanuts, bean sprouts and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Thai red fish curry with noodlesfatContent: 585.789 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25.4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4.1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 73 milligrams cholesterol