Short on time? Serve up this speedy salmon pad Thai in less than 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Grilled salmon and cashew pad Thai
- 200g rice noodles
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 2 large salmon fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 200g snow peas, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pad Thai paste
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 cup (65g) bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup (75g) toasted cashews
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Grilled salmon and cashew pad Thai
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water and set aside for 5 minute to soak. Drain well.
- Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat until smoking. Add salmon and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in wok over medium heat. Add snow peas, carrot, bok choy, chilli and cook for 1 minute. Add the pad thai paste stir-fry for 1 minute. Make a well in the center. Add the egg and stir-fry for 1 minute or until egg is almost cooked. Add noodles, salmon, bean sprouts and noodles; stir-fry for 1 minute or until well combined. Remove from heat. Add coriander and cashews and toss to combine. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Grilled salmon and cashew pad ThaifatContent: 522.932 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 21.6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 137 milligrams cholesterol