Take a few shortcuts with this 20 minute Thai chicken curry.
The ingredient of Cheat’s Thai chicken curry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/3 cup (100g) red curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 100g green beans, trimmed, halved crossways
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, cut into pieces
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Long red chilli, thinly sliced, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Cheat’s Thai chicken curry
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Add the peas and beans and cook, stirring, for 3-4 mins or until tender. Stir in the fish sauce.
- Divide the rice and chicken among serving plates. Spoon over the sauce mixture. Top with coriander and chilli and serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Cheat’s Thai chicken curryfatContent: