*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Easy pad Thai
- 200g rice stick noodles
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 500g chicken breast, cut into stir-fry strips
- 3 green shallots
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup bean shoots
- 1/4 cup crushed nuts
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Easy pad Thai
- Place noodles into a large bowl, cover with boiling water and stand until soft. Meanwhile, combine chilli sauce, lime juice, fish sauce and brown sugar in a jug.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan. Add a little of the oil and cook chicken strips until lightly browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil. Stir-fry shallots for 1 minute. Add drained noodles to wok and stir until well combined. Add sauce mixture and egg, toss until well combined. Return chicken to pan with bean shoots and cook until heated through.
- Spoon into serving bowls. Sprinkle with nuts, coriander leaves. Optionally, some slices of chilli and serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Easy pad ThaifatContent: