Thai with a twist! Get stuck into this flavour packed Thai beef sandwich, with Sriracha mayo and fresh herbs.
The ingredient of Thai beef sandwich
- 3 teaspoon stir-in lemongrass paste
- 3 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 x 125g beef minute steaks
- 65g (1/4 cup) low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha chilli sauce (optional)
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 40g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mixed fresh herbs (coriander and mint leaves)
- 4 slices Abbottu2019s Village Bakery Harvest Pumpkin & Sunflower Seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Thai beef sandwich
- Combine the lemongrass and soy sauce in a small bowl. Place the steak in a shallow dish. Pour over the soy mixture and turn to coat. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine the mayonnaise and sriracha in a small bowl. Combine the cucumber, radish, snow peas and herbs in a medium bowl.
- Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Spray lightly with oil. Add the steaks and cook, turning, for 1-2 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture over each slice of toast. Top 2 of the slices with steak and salad. Cover with the remaining slices to serve.
Nutritions of Thai beef sandwichfatContent: